How are you getting to the Cup Final?

I'm on a coach 5 min walk from where I live. 55 quid each for me n my daughter. It's got bogs on AND you're ALLOWED to take BEER on :) Happy fookin days! :)

Same routine as last year. Travelling down in my you ger brother's Range Rover Velar to his son's house in Acton.
Then on the tube to Wembley and then back to Acton to celebrate another victory over the rag bastards.
If the weather is good we are having a barbecue in the back garden,and then onto the Spoons in Acton to get rat arsed .
Back home on Sunday morning,takes about 3.5 hours when my brother puts his foot down in the Range Rover.
What car does he drive?

Looking for two seats from the Hawarden/ Chester area.. tried the OSCs and there could be places from Northwich BUT the point of getting a local coach was so we could have a beer… I’ll keep looking and hopefully something will come up

Driving down Friday and back Sunday.

Got an AirBnB in Watford with my youngest son, eldest cant make it.

Youngest is going to Oz in June for 12 months so his last game for a while so thought we would make a weekend of it.
We’re in Watford both nights
Staying at the travel lodge
Like a few beers in Watford

10.00am train from Barrow on Friday, 2 nights stay at Premier Inn wembley stadium the Sunday afternoon train home. Thank god its a Bank Holiday on Monday.

Just changed my plans - I will now be driving down on the Friday to Heathrow.

My daughter has today booked a flight to fly back from Sydney on the Thursday, getting to London on the Friday. Returning for Mcfc and Taylor Swift concerts lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.