How are you getting to the Cup Final?

I’ve booked the Travelodge Bicester Cherwell Valley at M40 services for tomorrow night, as my Dad is getting too old for the full day trip.

Does this police guidance mean those services will now be full of Rags? If so I’d better have a rethink.

Any advice gratefully received Blues!
Last year was the same advice. We went down the M40 and stopped at Warwick services, was no rags but loads of Blues

Driving down in a bit, 10 of us in a big house off Edgeware Road. Few beers in London then back to Moon Under Water for a few more. Hoping for an early night but more likely still be up at 2, and then rough as arseholes all day tomorrow.
There’s 4 of us getting early train down tomorrow and staying in an Airbnb on Edgeware Road. Probably drink around Marylebone/Paddington before the game. Any recommendations re decent boozers?

I'm treating this like a euro away. Manchester (Oxford Road) to Sheffield. We've got 20 minutes to change platforms/passport control before the train to London, King's Cross. Same route back arrive Manchester just after 11 !
What time train mate on way in?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.