How are you getting to the Cup Final?

You can stop for breakfast at Tesco Banbury, which is about four minutes from the M40 or if you want more Pleasant surroundings, the national herb garden centre is a ten minute detour off the M40
That has a lovely cafe and if the weather is nice enough you can sit outside and stare at the beautiful cotswold countryside whilst drinking your latte
Or you could just put your foot down and get to the pub quicker. Those are my instructions

Fuck that. M40 loads better, M1 can fuck right off
I’ve booked the Travelodge Bicester Cherwell Valley at M40 services for tomorrow night, as my Dad is getting too old for the full day trip.

Does this police guidance mean those services will now be full of Rags? If so I’d better have a rethink.

Any advice gratefully received Blues!

Travelling from Alty to Bicester tonight staying in the Premier Inn.
After breakfast driving and parking at our usual destination for Wembley trips at the Chimes Shopping Centre in Uxbridge and then jumping on the underground/overground to Wembley.

There and back in the day. I usually go cross country a bit from Macclesfield through Ashbourne towards Derby/ Nottingham and pick up the M1. Didn't find that too bad last year. Park in the streets close to Ruilip Manor tube station.

Early train into Paddington, drop overnight bag, then on the beers around Wembley all day and back to Central London for the night

I'm treating this like a euro away. Manchester (Oxford Road) to Sheffield. We've got 20 minutes to change platforms/passport control before the train to London, King's Cross. Same route back arrive Manchester just after 11 !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.