How are you getting to the Cup Final?

My mate is on the Direct Big Green Bus from Ashton, the bus has broken down at Rugby Services, mechanic on his way, will be 45 minutes, currently showing an hour and three quarters to Wembley.

Three hurdles to overcome, is the mechanic telling the truth about being 45 minutes away?

Will the bus be able to be fixed at the Services

The traffic will get a lot worse, what an absolute shitter.

Edit, they're at Watford Gap not Rugby.

Broken train at Hamilton Square and now a busy one to Newcastle. As ever, passengers block the aisles dithering.

On a dry coach on the M40.
1 hour until we reach Uxbridge cricket club when you'll see me sup 8 pints in 2 hours, subject to the queue at the bar.
33 of us on Orrell SC bus.

I've just had a snooze on the very same coach and now ready for a pint or three or five at Uxbridge in 10 minutes

My mate is on the Direct Big Green Bus from Ashton, the bus has broken down at Rugby Services, mechanic on his way, will be 45 minutes, currently showing an hour and three quarters to Wembley.

Three hurdles to overcome, is the mechanic telling the truth about being 45 minutes away?

Will the bus be able to be fixed at the Services

The traffic will get a lot worse, what an absolute shitter.

Edit, they're at Watford Gap not Rugby.
Tell him to get the train.

M1 got 30 miles of 50mph restrictions around Sheffield kept flowing though.
Watford Gap is busy but was expecting that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.