How are you getting to the Cup Final?

Tell him to get the train.
Spoken to him, do you know the closest station, from what I can see it's Rugby, probably the 12:56 that gets to Wembley for 14:04, he's got 3 of his family with him (meeting one at Wembley) cost him £270 for tickets an £150 for the bus plus todays expenses. The taxi/train will be another ££150!

O’Neill’s next to Watford Junction. Horrible pub but outside seating and loads of Blues. A few Rag fans. Of course the only one I’ve spoken to is Irish

My mate is on the Direct Big Green Bus from Ashton, the bus has broken down at Rugby Services, mechanic on his way, will be 45 minutes, currently showing an hour and three quarters to Wembley.

Three hurdles to overcome, is the mechanic telling the truth about being 45 minutes away?

Will the bus be able to be fixed at the Services

The traffic will get a lot worse, what an absolute shitter.

Edit, they're at Watford Gap not Rugby.
That's proper crap. Good luck

Had a really pleasant journey on the train. Booked 7-15 from Picc and most seats were reserved. Got on an adjacent train and hardly any seat reservations. Turned out it was an extra train laid on and our carriage only had about a dozen on it. 2 hours 10 minutes later got off at Euston.

In Green Man now soaking up the sun drinking beers and a few sing songs. Sorted: )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.