how close to the ground

roslers number plate said:
Stuck in traffic on M62 junction 25 absolute nightmare journey would of missed first half anyway so when we heard call off at 7pm we headed off home totally pissed off but at least the arse dropped points to lighten the night.

We must have been right behind you, same situation.

Chipmeister said:
Alarm set for 345am, got up tv on and it was Newcastle v Spurs shit what is going on, flicking through the tele and no City.

It then came on City v Sunderland postponed, fcuking great . Lost a nights sleep for fcuk all.

Where in the world are you? I used to reverse my sleep pattern every Sunday when I was in New Zealand, in order to catch every City match.

On the first (and only) time I decided not to do this, I woke the next morning to find out we'd beaten Portsmouth 6-0. Gutted.

Regarding Wednesday, I was halfway down Grey Mare Lane, when a swarm of fellow blues, heading in the opposite direction, informed me it was off. There were some very unhappy looking Sunderland fans wandering about in disbelief too.

I'm in Perth, these midweek games are a nightmare. Can't sleep properly with anticipation and then up at 4ish to watch the games, makes for a long day but worth it watching the boys

Chipmeister said:
I'm in Perth, these midweek games are a nightmare. Can't sleep properly with anticipation and then up at 4ish to watch the games, makes for a long day but worth it watching the boys

Doesn't sound ideal! But like you said, always worth it.

Thankfully it was mainly 3pm-ish Saturday/Sunday matches that I could catch at the time, so it was more of a rather late night (1/2am) than a totally ruined next day.

I used to drag several other backpackers along to the 24 bar/backpacker hostel lounge with me, and reckon I converted several South Americans and Germans into Blues during that year.

Chipmeister said:

Last time I was in Perth it was on the same time zone as the rest of the UK.

My mate lives there. I'll ring him to see if things have changed.

urmston said:
Chipmeister said:

Last time I was in Perth it was on the same time zone as the rest of the UK.

My mate lives there. I'll ring him to see if things have changed.

Don't phone him now it's the middle of the night there

Stuck on the crapped out trains I got as far as Nuneaton having started at Milton Keynes at 4.15pm
Kept going north and eventually got back to Romiley at MIDNIGHT!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.