How come we never score important injury time games?

danburge82 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Richards equaliser against Villa
Richards equaliser against Everton
Musampa winner against Liverpool
Dickov winner against Gillingham
Robinho equaliser against Blackburn

5 times in 12 years! teams with a winning mentaility do it 5 times every season!

They are just the 1's that i could remember off the top of my head mate, i agree though we don't do it enough

BibbyBlue85 said:
danburge82 said:
5 times in 12 years! teams with a winning mentaility do it 5 times every season!

They are just the 1's that i could remember off the top of my head mate, i agree though we don't do it enough

I think it's just a belief and confidence thing with the players and the crowd! if we do it a couple of times there will be a belief across the whole club and with the fans that we can always do it!

it's the same with away games - if we go somewhere and win convincingly, there will be a belief that webcam do it again and again and again! with the fans too! maybe then we'll start to sell out all our away attendances cos in the last few years we've lagged behind Everton Spurs and Sunderland for that!!

city havent taken any points in the last 10 mins of games this season

the derby games convinced me that we are not fit enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.