How confident are you?

To be honest. I want us to win United. But i rather see us finish in the top 4 or 3. FA cup is just a bonus to me and i will be very happy with CL spot for next season even if we lose to United in the semi-final.

But i certainly hope we will win...and win the final too :D

BlueCityfan said:
To be honest. I want us to win United. But i rather see us finish in the top 4 or 3. FA cup is just a bonus to me and i will be very happy with CL spot for next season even if we lose to United in the semi-final.

But i certainly hope we will win...and win the final too :D

Agreed, the Liverpool game is far more important.

City have made the leap, gone are the days of embarrasing 3rd round defeats to notts county and halifax!! Its the semi final and city will have learned a lot from the 2 legged league cup semi defeat to the rags. This is the time to be proud to be blue, 90 minutes is not a long time and rooney or not, we will triumph and play Bolton in the final,

Not at all confident. I just think they'll do everything in their power to stop us beating them.
I still believe that we're not quite ready this year an we're going to be 'put back in our place' for one last time.
Next year tho'........

United going to Stamford Bridge and grinding out a 1 - 0 victory in the Champions League has given them even more confidence imo.

They are clearly the favorite in this match and City are the clear underdog and we should approach the match as such. United look like world beaters at the moment pains me to say. City need to have that self belief that they can win any match on any ground, something United have fashioned for themselves over the years and have proven this year again. We'll see what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.