How do I get out of this without faking my own death?

ChrisNUFC said:
I think you are going to have to go if you value your relationship.

On a side note i'm actually looking forward to the next crisis in my life (in a morbid way) so the good folks on here can advise me how to get through it!

I don't think I would bother the good people of Bluemoon with any big life crisis. I got over the whole drunken kiss thing without once having to check what everyone thinks on here.

Anyway fuck it I'll have to go won't I. I'll just get something cheap from that place in the Arndale and get pissed when I'm there.

ChrisNUFC said:

On a side note i'm actually looking forward to the next crisis in my life (in a morbid way) so the good folks on here can advise me how to get through it!

Pardew sacked? Newcastle Brown getting classed as a 'ladies' drink? Deep fried food banned in Newcastle?

Never fear, Bluemoon is here.

SteWadda said:
ChrisNUFC said:

I don't think I would bother the good people of Bluemoon with any big life crisis. I got over the whole drunken kiss thing without once having to check what everyone thinks on here.

Anyway fuck it I'll have to go won't I. I'll just get something cheap from that place in the Arndale and get pissed when I'm there.

Maybe that's where you went wrong. Thank heavens you came to your senses before it was too late ;)

stony said:
SWP's back said:
I love fancy dress.

I get the gladiator costume out.

That's quite possibly the gayest thing I ever heard.

There used to be a pic on here of Simon Le Tom and Philbo dressed as gladiators and they looked well light in the loafers.
I'm built for it though

fake your own death and just continue posting on here as your wife, no one will know.

or man up.

The Flash said:
ChrisNUFC said:

Pardew sacked? Newcastle Brown getting classed as a 'ladies' drink? Deep fried food banned in Newcastle?

Y I man.

The Flash said:
ChrisNUFC said:

You forgot tights/leggings allowed to be worn on the Bigg market!

N means a lot cheers ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.