How do I get out of this without faking my own death?

SteWadda said:
shootmeifipost10k said:
SteWadda said:
This sounds like a plan and I wish I would have read it before shopping for coustumes with her last night.

She is going in a cup cake dress like Katy Perry now, I asked if I could just wear my scruffs and not shave to be Russel Brand but she wasn't having it.

Come on Ste, you somehow forgot to tell us which costume you got on your shopping trip.
You could have gone in a tweed jacket and flat cap dressed as Victor Meldrew, then if you don't like the party it's a perfect excuse to act a miserable git and get away with it saying you're just getting in the fancy dress party spirit.

I got a Super Mario costume mainly because it was on sale.

Sounds like you've been in denial, you're looking forward to this party. I bet you've been growing your Mario 'tache for a couple of weeks now ;) I think you should post a pic for approval before going.

Just tell her The Tonle Sap River in Cambodia flows north for almost half the year and then south for the rest of the year because during the monsoon season the Mekong drains into it filling it up (it's a lake with a river connecting it to the Mekong). During the dry season as the Mekong level falls it starts to drain outwards.

Just pay someone to go dressed as an Egyptian Mummy (all wrapped in bandages & stuff) that is a sort of monk because they've taken a vow of silence.

You go down the pub and continue necking with this bird you accidently touched lips with.

They won't know it's not you at the party.

Tell this ringer to do one at 2am when you turn up as the Mummy. You show your face and start talking just as it's time to go home. A fail safe plan that can't fail to work.

Mark - TheBlue said:
If you have to go and dress up use the ole failsafe costume.

Blues-Brothers_1660615c.jpg

This ^^^^

every fancy dress party i have ever been to was as one of the blues brothers.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:56 pm --<br /><br />
Mark - TheBlue said:
If you have to go and dress up use the ole failsafe costume.

Blues-Brothers_1660615c.jpg

This ^^^^

every fancy dress party i have ever been to was as one of the blues brothers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.