How do I get out of this without faking my own death?

You could take a laxative say last thing thursday night so she's aware you have a "problem" the next day. Then take several on friday night thus keeping you from leaving the house on saturday for fear of an accident.

ickle~blue said:
You could take a laxative say last thing thursday night so she's aware you have a "problem" the next day. Then take several on friday night thus keeping you from leaving the house on saturday for fear of an accident.
Drastic, but it may just work!

SteWadda said:
It involved lots and lots of beer and a woman’s lips that might have accidentally touched mine.
That's the lips on her face BTW
Ouch! She's got you by the short and curlies our kid. The fact is, from now on when she says it's Christmas, you start putting up the decorations.

You'll do well to get past this.

jimharri said:
ickle~blue said:

Dropping a few tabs in her bedtime cocoa less drastic maybe ?

ickle~blue said:
jimharri said:
ickle~blue said:

Dropping a few tabs in her bedtime cocoa less drastic maybe ?
Hmm. But if she finds out, he's a dead man.

Perfect excuse to purchase a complete City kit. Get it personalized with #45, and you also have an excuse for any bad behavior, as it can be explained as making the costume more believable.

if you are going to fake an illness take some piccolax the night before to make it look real its a very mild laxative so four sachets should have the desired effect! no make it five

we had to go to a party the other week with a Magic theme. I didnt want to go at all but ended up driving. When asked what our magic theme was, my standard reply became - "as soon as the foods out, we are going to fuckin disappear"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.