How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

People are fed up with experts - Michael Twatface Gove before 17 million fucking idiots voted to impose economic sanctions on the UK.

I am 63 I know its over but I hope for mid / late 20's kids things get resolved. Spoke to my son this evening - touch and go whether he can go to the EU for work because of the 90 day rule. His view is that there is not enough milkshake in the world to hit Farage with - he voted Remain because he was just old enough and through research knew what Leave meant to his future prospects.

To me it appears as usual the problem is a whole raft of petty bureaucratic rules. These have obviously increased since Brexit as we knew they would, but even so it just needs a load of these petty rules scrapped and things made simpler. I used to work with a French bloke whose favourite saying was, "Why make easy when you can make hard?" It must take a special of mindset to be a person who sits down and draws up such rules and regulations.

To me it appears as usual the problem is a whole raft of petty bureaucratic rules. These have obviously increased since Brexit as we knew they would, but even so it just needs a load of these petty rules scrapped and things made simpler. I used to work with a French bloke whose favourite saying was, "Why make easy when you can make hard?" It must take a special of mindset to be a person who sits down and draws up such rules and regulations.

I'd disagree that there is a simple fix to satisfy Brexiteers. It wasn't perfect but as it grew there will always be some issues that require some compromises amongst 20+ member states. We had loads of compromises in our favour via opt outs but still people bought lies because they were delivered in 3 word slogans rather than long format pieces to read. ( they couldn't be arsed ) End of the day means any chance of re-joining will be based upon the idea that Brexiteers are vanquished and we just accept we won't have the same favourable deal

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.