How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

So says someone who's not a farmer, florist, exporter, importer, and certainly not a young person. And the irony of saying it was about small amounts of money after the bus slogan.
So in answer to deciding what is really important in life you, the pensioner hater, has come up with...... wait for it...... a bit longer........grab the tissue........ florists.

Holy fuck, let the elderly shiver but don't demean the daffodil seller. Oh Vic you really are devoid of any decency.

Just Google florist Brexit

"James Barnes, the chair of the Horticultural Trades Association, which represents the UK plants and nursery industry, pointed out that the process of importing a petunia from the Netherlands had already increased from 19 to 59 steps since Brexit, and the move to now introduce checks at the border would add yet further costs and delays"
Will someone not think of the Petunia

So in answer to deciding what is really important in life you, the pensioner hater, has come up with...... wait for it...... a bit longer........grab the tissue........ florists.

Holy fuck, let the elderly shiver but don't demean the daffodil seller. Oh Vic you really are devoid of any decency.
I don't hate pensioners. That's a daft comment.

I'm not sure what you've got against florists.

Between the referendum result in 2016 and May 2018, 1900 florists shut up shop.

Fair enough.

We still have the death penalty for traitors don't we?

If/when the evidence of Nigel Farage-Riots working for Putin comes to light we could hold him accountable and maybe the EU would let us keep our veto if we applied the full force of the majest of British Sovereign law...
There is no death penalty in the U.K. for any crime.
For treason it was abolished in 1998.

Fair enough.

We still have the death penalty for traitors don't we?

If/when the evidence of Nigel Farage-Riots working for Putin comes to light we could hold him accountable and maybe the EU would let us keep our veto if we applied the full force of the majest of British Sovereign law...

No we don't ..... that went when we signed up to the Human Rights Act in 1998

I don't hate pensioners. That's a daft comment.

I'm not sure what you've got against florists.

Between the referendum result in 2016 and May 2018, 1900 florists shut up shop.
I don't have anything against anyone that seems to be your thing, it's quite simple really we have a shit state pension so taking money off them especially those just above line where they get additional help is wrong. The amount of money it saves in comparison to our debt is miniscule.

Now you either agree with taking the money which imho and no offence would make you a bit of a **** or you are just defending it because it's Labour doing it. That just makes you dishonest.

Me, you and everyone else knows it's the second one.

No point discussing it any further let's hope the budget has more fairness in it.

And fingers crossed for a warm winter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.