How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

People are starting to realise but it’s difficult to take on that you’ve been duped, especially when nobody wants to talk about it.

It‘s sinking in, and the drip-drip effect is slowly, but surely, bringing people around.
They may realising it but it isn't going to do us any good when no politician is prepared to pick up the baton of re entry.
We've shot ourselves in the foot and we're just going to have to suck it up.

Yes - it is just the internet, and you only live once after all.
I thought for a minute you had another moniker over on the Labour thread but then thought no, you have a rival.

Having reread the post though, I think he’s making a serious point badly.

That wouldn’t be you ;-)

I thought for a minute you had another moniker over on the Labour thread but then thought no, you have a rival.

Having reread the post though, I think he’s making a serious point badly.

That wouldn’t be you ;-)
I don't take the piss, I simply collect it ;-)

BBC News - MP says East fishing industry 'still struggling' after Brexit

The whole brexit thing is starting to look fishy - except for fishermen it seems.
Labour shortage....

I don't know how they thought Brexit would help when they were already employing EU workers both on boats and in fish processing sheds.

It's no wonder Rees Smug thought British fish were happy fish. No-one's catching them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.