How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

Is it torture for them? I believe the cruelty is the point.

By the end of the year they will be calling for Moonbase Alpha to be built so we can send them there in groups of 3 in the capsule at a mere cost of £1bn per mission. They would do that rather than process appeals for asylum at a cost of 4 bob a time

exceptionalism is a myth held solely in the minds of those who believe in it - its displayed in many ways but think of those people who voted for Brexit as they were against FoM having taken advantage of FoM to move to Spain and work in the black economy there and avoiding taxes. The thing they were convinced by others "forriners" were doing here - then they lived in "ex-pat" ( not immigrant ) ghetto's and refused to learn the language or even obtain a valid local driving license who then became outraged and blamed the "vindictive" EU when it used their vote to boot them out of Spain. Those people were so stupid it beggars belief
Licence.

I felt he looked pretty damn miserable
Yeah he did mate, in the past though I have heard him lose it entirely and chuck a perfectly reasonable caller off the line while ranting right wing nonsense. The man is a complete fucking idiot who should be allowed nowhere near a microphone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.