How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

Which has nothing to do with what you said, that's some really bad deflection/strawman.
No idea what you're on about. "Many remainers argued that the 52% should be ignored"?

Most Leavers argued that the 48% should be ignored. In fact, half the Leavers (against any deal) argued that the other half of the Leavers (who wanted a deal as promised) should be ignored.

And the slower and more surreptitious it is, the further we fall from where we would have been had we remained.
Well, on the principle that greater integration and co-operation is economically advantageous, then once we're surreptitiously reintegrated, we can get the benefit from the EU's "ever closer union" - because we won't be able to use our veto to stop it.

No idea what you're on about. "Many remainers argued that the 52% should be ignored"?

Most Leavers argued that the 48% should be ignored. In fact, half the Leavers (against any deal) argued that the other half of the Leavers (who wanted a deal as promised) should be ignored.

Sure sure tunnel vision Labour remain bloke.

Some on here have always loved doing the UK down, it's a bit sad really.
I never used to. It wasn’t perfect but things used to work in this country. Not any more. Is that down to Brexit? Certainly to a significant extent given the timing and trajectory of that decay. It’s otherwise a huge fucking coincidence. People will try to pin it on Covid and the war in Ukraine to make themselves feel better, but all of Europe has been subject to those factors.

This country’s standing and reputation have been greatly diminished by this utterly foolish and selfish decision to go it alone. We have threatened to break international law, been egregiously rude to our neighbours and it has exposed the limitations of our anachronistic political system and the cunts within it. That‘s plenty of ammo to do this country down.

I used to be proud of this county and enjoyed living here. I always saw the positives and generally talked them up. So I didn’t ‘always’ talk this country down. It’s only in recent years I’ve done so. I’m not a negative person, far from it, but I am a rational one. I do this country down these days because it deserves it. We had it so good, but it wasn’t enough, and our young people and their children after them will have to deal with the consequences, because there’s no undoing what’s been done - and it was all completely avoidable.

It stinks.
It’s a fucking disgrace. And some cunts who voted for Brexit have the audacity to pontificate about UK democracy. What is democratic about a party that gets about 40% of the vote doing what the fuck it wants for five years? Or accountability ffs. Our politicians lie, get caught and fuck all happens. There is no accountability.

Our politics is completely fucking broken and leaving the EU has both accentuated and exposed that.

It’s a fucking disgrace. And some cunts who voted for Brexit have the audacity to pontificate about UK democracy. What is democratic about a party that gets about 40% of the vote doing what the fuck it wants for five years? Or accountability ffs. Our politicians lie, get caught and fuck all happens. There is no accountability.

Our politics is completely fucking broken and leaving the EU has both accentuated and exposed that.

You lost get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.