How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

I have as much evidence as you have for it happening, search the internet correlate the information and try to come up with an informed opinion.

For every argument there is a counter argument online, but the facts as is is that we are not having one are we?
You claimed it "genuinely isn't going to happen" that is a tad more than just your opinion

No, I meant it is over and we need to just get on with it, it has been 8 years and everyone needs to be onboard to make the clusterfuck work.

Saying it's shit for 8 years isn't exactly making it any better is it?
To continue your analogy, the UK chose to set sail into the shit storm, ignoring the shipping forecast, and soon found the ports in America and Asia closed. It now finds itself sailing in circles, edging closer and closer to the whirlpool and unable to change tack. Either a future government will have to be brave enough to speak truth to the public and change direction back to some closer arrangement with the EU, sans referendum, or it will continue to slide. With borrowing impossible to add to and and investment ever harder to attract, I suspect it might be beyond any government's capabilities and that only something external and sizeable will rebalance the ship. Until then, it's just a case of rearranging the deckchairs.

I read it correctly, what makes you think I didn't? By making this work we have to stop whinging about it and work through it because we had a vote that everyone understood even though one side of the argument believes anyone who doesn't think like they do are stupid.

People voted mainly to leave the single market and end FOM, yet people are concentrating on signing back up for it. We can start by agreeing that's just remainer talk no?
I was intending to post a response but it seems a number of people have already made my point for me. Honestly, it's like shooting rats in a barrel!

You claimed it "genuinely isn't going to happen" that is a tad more than just your opinion

It isn't happening though is it? The point you should be making here is telling me it's going to happen.

Sir Starmer has already said it wont happen, that's evidence enough for now. He even stated not in his lifetime.

I have as much evidence as you have for it happening, search the internet correlate the information and try to come up with an informed opinion.

For every argument there is a counter argument online, but the facts as is is that we are not having one are we?
I have no evidence of it happening and never claimed I did. I said I would be in favour of it happening

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.