How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

They said we would leave the single market and we did, now the goal posts got moved because that is a point proven?

The "Benefits we feel" is a bit wishy washy and vague.
Given you fight so hard to defend it, you must believe there are 'benefits' in leaving the world's largest trading block though.
Please enlighten us. Oh and without using the words 'sovereignty' or 'blue passport'.
; )

Again, that is not accurate though is it? It isnt, because it cannot be. It was based on misinformation. No facts were used, and there was certainly no explanation around what consequences would be, or how leaving would actually be achieved. "Everyone understood". Sorry, that is demonstrably wrong.

Are you saying that it wasn't said that we would be leaving the single market? If you are then that is demonstrably wrong.

The effects of that decision are different you could argue the truth wasn't told there, but the fact we were leaving is an actual fact.

Given you fight so hard to defend it, you must believe there are 'benefits' in leaving the world's largest trading block though.
Please enlighten us. Oh and without using the words 'sovereignty' or 'blue passport'.
; )

I can't defend it, it was shit. But what I wont fall into is the trap that people weren't told certain things when they were.

Passports aren't that important, every person alive who wants to leave these shores or get back to these shores needs one :)

Again, that is not accurate though is it? It isnt, because it cannot be. It was based on misinformation. No facts were used, and there was certainly no explanation around what the consequences would be, or how leaving would actually be achieved. "Everyone understood". Sorry, that is demonstrably wrong.
Eaxctly. His argument appears to be we knew we would be leaving (which is true), not that we were spun lies to want us to vote to leave

Are you saying that it wasn't said that we would be leaving the single market? If you are then that is demonstrably wrong.

The effects of that decision are different you could argue the truth wasn't told there, but the fact we were leaving is an actual fact.
You said that we had a vote that everyone understood. Look at the image below. Everyone understood shit

1000002825.jpg

I can't defend it, it was shit. But what I wont fall into is the trap that people weren't told certain things when they were.

Passports aren't that important, every person alive who wants to leave these shores or get back to these shores needs one :)
I see where you are coming from and we are obviously at crossed purposes.

Yes, we understood that if we voted for leave, then we would leave - your point
We were lied to badly to get us to vote to leave - mine (and others points)

You said that we had a vote that everyone understood. Look at the image below. Everyone understood shit

View attachment 124300

I said we were told that we were leaving the single market, and we were and we did. Do you actually believe everyone who votes digests every minute detail of a policy?

You have to catch the moment inform the public and remain did a shit job, if they'd have concentrated on facts instead of flinging shit we might not be here now.

All scenarios of leave were thrown at the electorate at the time. It’s a bit disingenuous to suggest leaving everything was the only card in the table.

Yet here we are, 8 years later with a baboon slinging shit in this thread as he’s got fuck all to say on the election threads.

I see where you are coming from and we are obviously at crossed purposes.

Yes, we understood that if we voted for leave, then we would leave - your point
We were lied to badly to get us to vote to leave - mine (and others points)

I haven't said we weren't lied to, on this point though we were told the truth. Same question to you, do you honestly believe other than the political students who are still mired in the 6th form political ethics the rest of the population are genuinely interested enough to wade through shit posited by ideologs to get to the nit and gritty?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.