How do we resolve the Brexit mess?

Doesn’t make anywhere near as angry as it used to. It is what it is.

In a perverse way as a brexit voter it probably makes me more angry as time goes by if I'm being honest.

Fucking disastrous decision I made along with 17 million others.

Has my life really changed? No is the answer, we do ok as a family but that doesn't mean the Vote to leave was right because it wasn't.

In a perverse way as a brexit voter it probably makes me more angry as time goes by if I'm being honest.

Has my life really changed? No is the answer, we do ok as a family but that doesn't mean the Vote to leave was right because it wasn't.
Nice to hear you admit it was a mistake. Most who voted leave don’t

Nice to hear you admit it was a mistake. Most who voted leave don’t

I have done for a while now and have no qualms in doing so.

We won't return but if there was a vote on it tomorrow I would vote to rejoin and not because it will fix anything of not, it won't but because leaving fixed absolutely fuck all and divided us for nothing tangible whatsoever.

That’s refreshingly honest.

You got there in the end.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.