How do you assess our transfer business?

Very poor. I like tolmies hairdo as a poster but each year we have these crazy videos and ridiculous expectations!! In reality we sign Nathan Ake and a young kid from Spain having lost a potentially world class player in Sane and arguably our best ever player in Merlin. Forgive me for not getting the Dj vibes.

Bernardo and Jesus have to step up too.

Bernardo has had one good season out of three and he needs to really step up. Jesus is a bit frustrating. His goal record per games looks good but he frustrates. Some games he is totally anonymous and you feel he needs three chances to score one goal. Sure he presses well and runs around a lot and can be clever but you just are often left frustrated watching him.

We are weaker going into this season without at least two more top quality signings coming in. The dippers have now strengthened and their first eleven hardly ever get injured or tire, in spite of Klopp running them into the ground. Arsenal and Chelsea are stronger and even the rags beat us three times last season. Of course Ake and Torres may hit the ground running, Bernardo find his top form and our strikers convert more of the countless chances we create. We will soon find out.

Looks like kun could be out for 2 months . This is very bad news . Looks like a lot of people are gonna get there wish for Jesus to be our main striker now .good luck Gabriel your gonna need it .

Very poor. I like tolmies hairdo as a poster but each year we have these crazy videos and ridiculous expectations!! In reality we sign Nathan Ake and a young kid from Spain having lost a potentially world class player in Sane and arguably our best ever player in Merlin. Forgive me for not getting the Dj vibes.
Our old friend complacency seems to be back again

Bernardo has had one good season out of three and he needs to really step up. Jesus is a bit frustrating. His goal record per games looks good but he frustrates. Some games he is totally anonymous and you feel he needs three chances to score one goal. Sure he presses well and runs around a lot and can be clever but you just are often left frustrated watching him.

We are weaker going into this season without at least two more top quality signings coming in. The dippers have now strengthened and their first eleven hardly ever get injured or tire, in spite of Klopp running them into the ground. Arsenal and Chelsea are stronger and even the rags beat us three times last season. Of course Ake and Torres may hit the ground running, Bernardo find his top form and our strikers convert more of the countless chances we create. We will soon find out.
Agree with you .we have now kept the sane centre forwards for the 4 years and that is not good . Every other club in the worlds builds on there titles and gets stronger but we seem to think it’s ok to keep faith with what we have which means even if kun or Jesus are having a bad run it don’t matter because no one is challenging them . A lot of people say well this team broke records but that was then and thus is now . If we don’t sign anyone then we better hope we stay injury free for a full season because then we might win the title back . Our problem is we have to play games with prices instead of sometimes just getting the deal done .

I’m going into this season and thinking we won’t win the league.
It’s the first time I have felt this way in probably 8 years r so.

I am hugely underwhelmed by our activity in the market so far.

we need reinforcements and we just haven’t got them coming from youth, so buying is the only option.

a striker is a must

another cb is vital

another holding midfielder is essential.

I just don’t get the lax actions of the club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.