How Do You Respond To Stress?

chabal said:
Bluemanc100 said:
I'm feeling pretty stressed at work... Too many projects to look after and too much time spent on business travel where I have been unable to catch up...

I did 22 years in the mob and till recently felt bulletproof in respect of coping with stress....

I feel like my batteries are flat though currently as we're in June and I've only had a couple of long weekends this year so far... Three weeks till I have a first break with the folks in Devon ahead of a US trip in October....

My boss has asked a couple of times if I'm ok and I've only just plucked up course to go against my usual stoic attitude and say "no, I'm not great"

Speak out.... It has made me feel better being open... Still knackered but at least I'm being honest

I need to get out on my push bike more and switch off.... It's that or take up whoosh fuck again...

(Golf)

22 years in the mob?

Are you onthe witness protection scheme now?

No wonder you're stressed.

On a serious note well done for telling your boss you are stressed.

The mob was a piece of piss compared to working for the biggest household name in German business................. well. one of them

Nightmare Walking said:
Good quality sleep is by far the most important aspect in dealing with stress and anxiety.
Ironic, given what your username is!

;-)

TheMightyQuinn said:
I imagine my child getting bullied and then imagine battering the kid doing it, curb stomping him til his milk teeth are all over the road.
This is very funny. 10/10

TheMightyQuinn said:
I imagine my child getting bullied and then imagine battering the kid doing it, curb stomping him til his milk teeth are all over the road.

You have serious anger issues....lol!

After just checking the weather forecast tomorrow, I need a thread to post in, and this is the best option.

FUCK YOU WEATHER! FUCKING LET A MAN FUCKING PAINT WHEN HE'S GOT TIME TO FUCKING PAINT!

FUCKING PISSES ME OFF MAN!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.