How do you respond to this?

Ask him what percentage of Utd's season ticket holders live in manchester.

didsbury dave come up with a belter about this a few weeks ago. .....something about about take that and a large fan base of sad , pre-pubescent teenagers. it was a gudn.

send him a pm mate,

First of all, I've never heard that people only heard of United after the Munich Air Disaster, other than in a YouTube Video I watched last night. If he has researched both teams attendances from the year 1946 onwards it is showing that their are cracks, and they are worried about City taking United over. At least that is the way I perceived it.

Then find that picture of that postcode to seasoncard holder ratio.

I have read some where on another post that back in those times that City fans attended united home games when CITY were away .they went to those games just to see the other First division teams and maybe thats why united had bigger attendences

So what he's basically saying is apart from when we saved there arses and gave them a home Uniteds attendances went up when they moved out of Manchester and started winning trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.