How do you true blues feel about the enigmatic Mario Balotelli?

tumblr_napiormsZJ1qjhzvpo1_r1_500.gif

Worth every penny just for this..
fuck what people say on here, he was a great player whilst he was with us and took our club to the next level...
A Player in our time you could say..

Without him there would've been no Agueroooo moment..

Yep, I'm with you on that one - love the guy, always will!

Mario is as mad as a box of frogs but he was owers and we loved all the madness, his football at times was very frustrating and on others sublime, Mario is a one off gifted footballer but sadly will not reach the hights he should, will always be fondley remembered at City.

A character. They've become all too rare. The right player at that time for us. But he also moved on at the right time. I know people who got the "Why always me" t-shirt who don't give a monkeys about football, let alone City. He raised our profile, and that's part of the modern game, whether we like it or not. That said, considerably underwhelming in terms of what he did on the pitch. Frightened the rags to death, though, and I'll always love him for that.

vvvUz.gif

Not off the shin and funny how it wasn't jizzed over by the media and rag infested BBC at the time..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.