How do you true blues feel about the enigmatic Mario Balotelli?

A false hero for me. Some great moments on the pitch of course, but many shit ones. The red card at Arsenal lets face it we all thought he'd cost us the league.

He was another one with a poor attitude and application. If he was bothered he was fantastic, if he wasn't he was shit. Glad we got rid.

Used to take my daughter to the game she was only 13 at thetime, the first thing she would ask was " Is Mario playing " she loved him, the kids loved him as he was the same mental age as them, as a player its a great shame, got all the physicial attributes to be one of the best, but as my old coach used to say " its no good have the 80% of a great player if you have'nt got the remaining 20% between you ears"

tumblr_napiormsZJ1qjhzvpo1_r1_500.gif

Worth every penny just for this..
fuck what people say on here, he was a great player whilst he was with us and took our club to the next level...
A Player in our time you could say..

Without him there would've been no Agueroooo moment..

Last edited:
And It makes me laugh how people use "that pass" as if that justifies his time here. If he hadn't been so shit and a loose cannon on the pitch then we wouldn't have needed to go into the QPR game needing to win we could have had the title wrapped up already.
Why would any blue want to change a single thing about that season? It was utterly perfect in every way.

tumblr_napiormsZJ1qjhzvpo1_r1_500.gif

Worth every penny just for this..
fuck what people say on here, he was a great player whilst he was with us and took our club to the next level...
A Player in our time you could say..

Without him there would've been no Agueroooo moment..

Beautiful gif man. I'm glad Mario means as much to many of you as he did to me.

Sadly, I think we were the club and home he was always looking for. He didn't know it at the time but I'm sure he knows it now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.