How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

So when he said in the recent interview that he had a lifelong passion for football he was just bullshitting? And he doesn't even know when the team that he's so heavily invested in is even playing? Are you for real? Either he's a shit investor, or he's gonna walk away from the club very soon (as many cynics would like us to believe). You've not seen the size of the football pitch at the back of his place have you? It's not been a great day, but I don't really think you thought before posting that comment.
I beg to differ.... Do you honestly think he'd come out after buying a football business and say: "I think this sport is a pile of shit, I've never heard of Manchester City, and I'm just buying them to raise the profile of my other long term investments with which I manage through the Abu Dhabi Investment Fund"

No I didn't think so neither.

He probably does like football, but to think he was walking down Kippax Street in the 80's and saw Dickov score at Wembley is rather naive.

Respect and thank you to ADUG for investing in my local community but to think they are doing this out of generosity is daft.
Same applies with the recent Chinese investment.

Russia has alot of London real estate/land so these states wanted to invest somewhere else in this country with which everything has been up for sale.
ADUG looked at Everton and Newcastle but rightly chose East Manchester based purely on the necessity to buy up alot of the land surrounding the Etihad Stadium...

This investment goes beyond football. To these guys they couldn't give a toss if we lost yesterday, as long as the financial numbers make sense.
The mouthpiece Khaldoon may show sympathy towards fans at the end of the season for such results but this is not empathy.
He wasn't crying after losing to the vermin.
He was probably happy that we'd been watched by 500m+ people around the world....

I beg to differ.... Do you honestly think he'd come out after buying a football business and say: "I think this sport is a pile of shit, I've never heard of Manchester City, and I'm just buying them to raise the profile of my other long term investments with which I manage through the Abu Dhabi Investment Fund"

No I didn't think so neither.

He probably does like football, but to think he was walking down Kippax Street in the 80's and saw Dickov score at Wembley is rather naive.

Respect and thank you to ADUG for investing in my local community but to think they are doing this out of generosity is daft.
Same applies with the recent Chinese investment.

Russia has alot of London real estate/land so these states wanted to invest somewhere else in this country with which everything has been up for sale.
ADUG looked at Everton and Newcastle but rightly chose East Manchester based purely on the necessity to buy up alot of the land surrounding the Etihad Stadium...

This investment goes beyond football. To these guys they couldn't give a toss if we lost yesterday, as long as the financial numbers make sense.
The mouthpiece Khaldoon may show sympathy towards fans at the end of the season for such results but this is not empathy.
He wasn't crying after losing to the vermin.
He was probably happy that we'd been watched by 500m+ people around the world....

This is poor, even by Bluemoon standards.

Eye off the ball is bang on. We've got the Spanish guys running 4 clubs around the globe. In the meantime the original one is sinking at an alarming rate with a manager who's given up.

I’m not here for a “I told you so” comment after a particularly negative comment I left about MP a few weeks back on this thread, unfortunately the writing has been on the wall for years not months, I just need a rant to get it off my chest as I don’t see us doing anything but procrastinate until we get a proper manager in the summer.
I put MP up there with Ball and Clark as being one of the most useless managers in my lifetime. Clark was an especially garbage manager but he was a garbage manager of a garbage team, MP took over a team that had finished first and second in the league in the previous two seasons and had got to the FA cup final. He has then lavished hundreds of millions on this already-challenging for honours team and has, in just three years, made us in to a mid-table team. If you think “mid-table” is OTT take a look at our record against half-decent teams and where we would be without the opening five wins to this season.
At best we are a bunch of individuals under MP, reliant (apart from Fernandinho) on the same players he inherited. There is no shape, going forwards or without the ball, there is no fight, no effort. I watch us and think “what the effing hell have we been doing all week in training.” Teams figured us out last season, we don’t have a plan A nevermind a plan B. We’ve let players go out on loan and then find ourselves short of cover. Demichelis is perfect example, he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the first team, to see him “covering” for Kompany who is injury prone when Denayer is out on loan is galling.
Even more annoying is how amateur we are without the ball, we could have the best four defenders the world has ever seen, we would still concede goals because our midfield without the ball is frankly laughable. Good example of how amateur we really are was at Anfield last season, we lost 2-1 but I was stunned to see Jordan Henderson (yes Henderson, not Zico or Pele) basically pick the ball up from Mignolet and from the edge of his own box play a 40/50 yard ball, on the bleeding ground, completely by-passing our midfield, to Coutinho or Sterling who could then turn and run at our back four. This should not be allowed at any level of football, it wasn’t as if they were difficult passes, they were on the ground through the middle of the effing park. You don’t need coaching badges to know you can’t allow teams to pass through you with minimal effort from the edge of their own box and be at your back four.
At least we still played some decent stuff at times going forward (ignoring the fact that relegated teams such as Burnley could easily do a job on us) we’ve got the best striker in the league and one of the best in the world so we should always score goals. Goalless draws away at the two teams with the worst defensive record in the league argues against that. We had times yesterday when in fairly promising positions we had no one in the box! Can’t blame Aguero, he is trying to get involved and actually have a touch of the bleeding ball, and when he does he is surrounded by defenders and no support.
It really is a shambles and sorry our injury situation doesn’t wash, even with fully fit teams these amateur mistakes were still being made, we got away with it too long, we are now getting our just deserts. How many games this and especially last season has Aguero saved us in?
The saving grace is this useless moron is gone in the summer, I don’t see a single thing he has brought to this club. In fact I’m trying to think how anyone could have done a worse job, we now find ourselves needing an over-haul in the summer, full backs, centre mids, striker all needed. We’ll look back at this team in years to come, drool over some of the names of the players in it, and wonder how the f*ck did a manager of such a talented group of players make us so effing amateur.
Piss off Pellegrini, your time is up, and take the backroom staff with you, hundreds of millions on a state of the art training complex and every fecker is getting calf strains.

I’m not here for a “I told you so” comment after a particularly negative comment I left about MP a few weeks back on this thread, unfortunately the writing has been on the wall for years not months, I just need a rant to get it off my chest as I don’t see us doing anything but procrastinate until we get a proper manager in the summer.
I put MP up there with Ball and Clark as being one of the most useless managers in my lifetime. Clark was an especially garbage manager but he was a garbage manager of a garbage team, MP took over a team that had finished first and second in the league in the previous two seasons and had got to the FA cup final. He has then lavished hundreds of millions on this already-challenging for honours team and has, in just three years, made us in to a mid-table team. If you think “mid-table” is OTT take a look at our record against half-decent teams and where we would be without the opening five wins to this season.
At best we are a bunch of individuals under MP, reliant (apart from Fernandinho) on the same players he inherited. There is no shape, going forwards or without the ball, there is no fight, no effort. I watch us and think “what the effing hell have we been doing all week in training.” Teams figured us out last season, we don’t have a plan A nevermind a plan B. We’ve let players go out on loan and then find ourselves short of cover. Demichelis is perfect example, he shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near the first team, to see him “covering” for Kompany who is injury prone when Denayer is out on loan is galling.
Even more annoying is how amateur we are without the ball, we could have the best four defenders the world has ever seen, we would still concede goals because our midfield without the ball is frankly laughable. Good example of how amateur we really are was at Anfield last season, we lost 2-1 but I was stunned to see Jordan Henderson (yes Henderson, not Zico or Pele) basically pick the ball up from Mignolet and from the edge of his own box play a 40/50 yard ball, on the bleeding ground, completely by-passing our midfield, to Coutinho or Sterling who could then turn and run at our back four. This should not be allowed at any level of football, it wasn’t as if they were difficult passes, they were on the ground through the middle of the effing park. You don’t need coaching badges to know you can’t allow teams to pass through you with minimal effort from the edge of their own box and be at your back four.
At least we still played some decent stuff at times going forward (ignoring the fact that relegated teams such as Burnley could easily do a job on us) we’ve got the best striker in the league and one of the best in the world so we should always score goals. Goalless draws away at the two teams with the worst defensive record in the league argues against that. We had times yesterday when in fairly promising positions we had no one in the box! Can’t blame Aguero, he is trying to get involved and actually have a touch of the bleeding ball, and when he does he is surrounded by defenders and no support.
It really is a shambles and sorry our injury situation doesn’t wash, even with fully fit teams these amateur mistakes were still being made, we got away with it too long, we are now getting our just deserts. How many games this and especially last season has Aguero saved us in?
The saving grace is this useless moron is gone in the summer, I don’t see a single thing he has brought to this club. In fact I’m trying to think how anyone could have done a worse job, we now find ourselves needing an over-haul in the summer, full backs, centre mids, striker all needed. We’ll look back at this team in years to come, drool over some of the names of the players in it, and wonder how the f*ck did a manager of such a talented group of players make us so effing amateur.
Piss off Pellegrini, your time is up, and take the backroom staff with you, hundreds of millions on a state of the art training complex and every fecker is getting calf strains.
Bang on mate.

Sadly it looks like the club are prepared to sacrifice everything. If only someone had the balls to pull the trigger at the turn of the year who knows what we could have achieved, certainly more than what this fraud has managed. Really sad to see what we have become. He inherited a well organised and talented squad, He leaves behind the polar opposite of it. Shame on City for letting it come to this.

Sadly it looks like the club are prepared to sacrifice everything. If only someone had the balls to pull the trigger at the turn of the year who knows what we could have achieved, certainly more than what this fraud has managed. Really sad to see what we have become. He inherited a well organised and talented squad, He leaves behind the polar opposite of it. Shame on City for letting it come to this.
Have to agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.