How far will the fall be before evasive action is taken?

At what stage if at all will the powers that be put everyone out of their misery and dispense of pellers? He is getting the sum total of nothing from the squad. We are in free fall with no sign of the descent bottoming out. We most likely will be 4th come tomorrow and if we perform like we did today next week we will be there to stay with the rest of the also rans breathing down our necks. someone needs to have the balls to bring this farce to an end. it really is a sad sight to see what we have become under his watch. Pep will virtually have to start from scratch again.

Called it 6 weeks ago^. Look at the shitty sarcy responses to it on the first page from the deluded ones ('pmsl' etc). Who's laughing now? None of us. Fair play to @B\connellblue for having the balls/patience to put a thread on it. The consistently poor performances and clueless team (non)set up's feels as bad as under hughes. In Mancini's last season when we were bad and he obviously had to go things were nowhere near as bad as they are now. Either the club grows the balls to fuck him off and the brains to get a competent replacement or pray to fucking god thay de bruyne makes a colossal impact on return because we've absolutely no fucking chance with the way things are at the moment. We don't want to be missing out on the pogbas of this world this summer because we havent made it to the champions league

Heres where I'm really struggling - the players have obviously lost faith in his 'ability' to lead them and I think you'd be hard pressed to find a fan that thinks he's worth keeping around after the utter fucking dross we have seen for close to 2 seasons now so whats the fucking board waiting for? You cant tell me the man who has pumped hundreds of millions into this club is happy with this? Thinks its acceptable to make the worst rag team I can remember (and I'm almost fucking 40) look competent?

Pull. The. Fucking. Trigger. F. F. S.

too late to sack him now unfortunately

just a shame we sacked that Mancini fella

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.