How good can Iheanacho get?

Apologies if already posted.

12592183_10153338341515778_492965080560293964_n.jpg
This is just too perfect....

Absolutely... He always looked like scoring that goal. Keeper looked confused as hell.

In comparison, I noticed Walcott had a very similar one-on-one for Arsenal very late on and completely fluffed it. Much less pressure on him from the covering defender as well.

The Mail has a nice match report (unusual, I know) that says how Kelchi was last into the changing rooms and was greeted by all the players singing the 'Iheanacho' song. This tells you two things; one, that the players are aware of what we sing at the match, and two, that all of his team-mates really like this young fella. With all the encouragement of those around him, this young man should fulfill his potential.
Also, top marks to our management staff for not introducing him too rapidly and ramping up expectations - something our quiet neighbours are often guilty of.

lets not get to rag like with this young man lets give him space and time its clear to see he is going to be special lets take it easy, how many " the next george best " have we had at the swamp over the years to disapear into nothing, mainly i think to all the hype they get there.

The lad has everything to say he'll make it both on and off the pitch, a genuinely incredible talent!

I can't wait till you all see Brahim Diaz in a years or so's time!! He's another who IMO will be the absolute Mutts Nuts!

If you watch the highlights of Hull's match from the weekend, a young Arsenal loanee (Chuba Akpom) scores a n FA cup hat trick just like Kelechi. One thing I noticed was the difference in the celebrations from the two. Kelechi looks humble and grounded - he seeks his team mates to celebrate with after scoring each goal. Akpom celebrates like he's angry and full of himself like the big I am. Totally contrasting Kelechi's reserved behaviour.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.