How good can Iheanacho get?

We have enough games for all 3 strikers to figure I would have thought. It's going to get seriously busy.
+1
Very reassuring to know we have quality in depth up front.
I keep thinking Bony is bound to turn the corner at some stage and hit some form....

Apologies if already posted.

12592183_10153338341515778_492965080560293964_n.jpg

Simply imperative he gets a place in the Champions League squad now. So big many games coming up, need everyone who is fit available for selection. Nasri is too much of a risk.

Maybe he's continually development is down to the fact that he's been used sparingly?
It could be equally argued that he's been wasted and would have contributed more, or has been developed carefully to get to this point. In truth none of us know. (Not that that will stop the self-appointed doyens crowing from the rooftop.)

Just be glad we've got him.

It could be equally argued that he's been wasted and would have contributed more, or has been developed carefully to get to this point. In truth none of us know. (Not that that will stop the self-appointed doyens crowing from the rooftop.)

Just be glad we've got him.

True enough.

Something we typically see in the PL are kids being used too often too soon and it can wreck there careers as its too hard for them and their development goes backwards or alternatively they become injury prone to fuck.

While i think our Nacho should of been used more than he has, and in general our youth squad especially in the earlier cup games I will say i prefer this method than overplaying him. This season it's all about slowly giving him more and more time, and i have every confidence he'll get more game time than he has as the season progresses.

The only way Nacho will get regular games , is when MP considers reverting to 4-4-2 , but this would mean dropping Toure , because we need four mobile, hard working , midfielders to play the system , and at 33 years old Toure cannot compete , he is still an essential part of the squad , but he should be used as an impact sub.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.