How good can Iheanacho get?

Name the players who should have been regulars and the first team players they would have replaced please.

As for your assessment being made on comparing them with players and City teams of the past well fuck me.

No. I don't want to fuck you. City kids of the past include Richards, Sturridge, Ireland, Johnson, SWP, and before that, Lake, White, Hinchcliffe etc etc & before that Barnes, Power, Owen etc efc & before that Tony Towers, Ian Bowyer etc etc so YES comparing the standard in reserve to that required to pay top level football in each era. We currently have the best group we have ever had, some of which have already gone.

And no, I won't name which 1st team players should be replaced as I've said 1000 times I don't wany ANY first team players replacing in the team at all & have spelled it out quite clearly even in this thread, & am sick to death arguing a case which I'm not even in favour of.

I repeat: I don't want ANY first team players replacing with kids at this stage. That's none.

Zero.

Someone will again ask me which kids I think should replace 1st team players & tell me I'm deluded thinking kids should be starting in the first team, watch.

Hahaha...... I have no idea why, but that just had me giggling. The simplicity I think just got me. For some reason Arnie in Terminator comes to mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.