How good does tevez look pre season?

45 years of gloryhunting said:
i would rather have a fit and motivated Tevez instead of RVP , carlos has been scoring goals regularly in premiership for 5 seasons , injury free . RVP has had one good season in 10 , the other 9 seasons he has picked up serious injuries and missed upto 20 games. No brainer , Keep Tevez , let RVP go to the rags.
Yeah but its not rvp or Tevez its rvp or Dzeko and I the latter would be a far better option.

I agree, he has looked very sharp in the matches! That is all due to the work he has put in this pre season, watching the videos on the OS he was in the gym first, doing extra fitness sessions etc, the cynic in me thought he may have been in the shop window, but i really hope that he is knuckling down and getting ready to storm the PL this season along side Sergio!!! He is looking lean and fitter than ever, together they look frightening. All being well, i think they can notch up at least 30 goals each this season!!!!

carlos92 said:
Tevez is looking motivated which gives us another option and fingers crossed a better chance in the Champions League.
I think the whole squad will be 'up for it' where the champions league is concerned. Tevez and Toure having won it before will want it again

MCFC_WOOLY said:
I agree, he has looked very sharp in the matches! That is all due to the work he has put in this pre season, watching the videos on the OS he was in the gym first, doing extra fitness sessions etc, the cynic in me thought he may have been in the shop window, but i really hope that he is knuckling down and getting ready to storm the PL this season along side Sergio!!! He is looking lean and fitter than ever, together they look frightening. All being well, i think they can notch up at least 30 goals each this season!!!!

This is all good news, I thought that he would start pre season a bit tubby. I suspect that when he retires he will end up doing a Maradona and piling on the pounds. In the meantime though as long as he is focused on the Blues I am happy to see him here, he maybe a handfull at times but he is more than a handfull on the pitch!

looks very sharp and tricky as always... Linking up with agueor, yaya looking relaxed and linking up well to..

I know why i wanted him back and why i'm glad he is back !!

I think Tevez will have a great season so I'd prefer to keep him unless they get a great offer and I don't see that. I think he overestimated his position last year. I think he expected teams to line up for him, but nobody was really that interested in him and City weren't willing to let him walk at a discount just to get rid of him. So he's stuck here and needs to make the best of it. If he really wants to leave he'll have to be on his best behavior and play at his peak to prove to teams he's worth it. If he's happy and wants to be hear then even better. Either way he's got to be motivated to have a great season.

Tevez is in the best shape since coming to England,cant wait to see him banging them in.I expect him to get off to a flyer.

uwe282828 said:
Tevez is in the best shape since coming to England,cant wait to see him banging them in.I expect him to get off to a flyer.

I know he played in the run in but he did fade towards the end.if his head is sorted and he regains his sharpness having a fit and focused tevez will be like a new signing. Imo

He looks slimmer and fitter than the end of last season, thank god. But things are still not quite going right for him. Not sure I want him to start the season. What we have done really well this pre season is to hit the front men(Tevez and aguero and yaya behind) early and allowed them to carve chances. I'd prefer players with real ability at the one touch stuff up front in this scenario. Tevez adapts his game to this but he's not at his most effective doing this. For a start he's not quick enough to get away from his man in a tight situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.