How good was Maradona?

He was a genius on the pitch. I went to Home cinema in town to watch the Maradona film when it came out last summer. I knew he was a god to the people of Argentina and Naples but after that film I realised he was/is actually on a higher level than God himself.
As much as Colin Bell was a brilliant player he could walk into any pub in Manchester and Blues would shake his hand and ask for a selfie. Maradona would probably get trampled to death in the stampede. That's how good he was.

He was a genius on the pitch. I went to Home cinema in town to watch the Maradona film when it came out last summer. I knew he was a god to the people of Argentina and Naples but after that film I realised he was/is actually on a higher level than God himself.
As much as Colin Bell was a brilliant player he could walk into any pub in Manchester and Blues would shake his hand and ask for a selfie. Maradona would probably get trampled to death in the stampede. That's how good he was.
Is that why he doesn’t go in pubs?

I hadn’t been to the cinema in about 10 years but went to Everyman Cinema is Altrincham to watch this. Excellent

I have also read ‘hand of god’, one of the biographies which is well worth a read

How good was Maradona?

This good:

In the 1986 World Cup he single-handedly propelled the Argentinian side to the trophy. Maradona is one of the world's best players in the history of football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.