How good was Nig tonight (again)?!

burntnorton

The man is a world class midfielder, and I don't say that lightly. He was everywhere tonight. His first touch is greatly underrated by some one here, but when the ball ricochets to him, it seems to stick. And how cheaky was his chip for SWP? I fully believe the man would be first choice at any club in the league, bar maybe Chelsea with a fit Essien.
The man saves his best matches for the big ones, and despite all the doom and gloom on here tonight, the upside is that with Nig, Vinnie, Carlos and Hart/Given, we have a bloody decent spine.
CTID

Have to agree about tonight. Never gives less than 100% for the blue shirt. Just wish he could do that through the eye of a needle stuff and we WOULD have a world class midfielder on our hands. I think he grew up watching Ray Wilkins too much.

burntnorton said:
The man is a world class midfielder, and I don't say that lightly. He was everywhere tonight. His first touch is greatly underrated by some one here, but when the ball ricochets to him, it seems to stick. And how cheaky was his chip for SWP? I fully believe the man would be first choice at any club in the league, bar maybe Chelsea with a fit Essien.
The man saves his best matches for the big ones, and despite all the doom and gloom on here tonight, the upside is that with Nig, Vinnie, Carlos and Hart/Given, we have a bloody decent spine.
CTID
Agree 100%, really underrated by alot of people on here, without him in the side we would of been battered in midfield tonight.

He produces it at the top level.

I wouldn't blame any player for the loss, we were a bit unlucky but the future is bright the future is blue...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEbYoiy6Wi8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEbYoiy6Wi8</a>

Also is the type who will give everything for City rather than his paycheck, a top pro.

My favourite City player by far, never leaves anything on the pitch.

made a few good tackles,but overall i thought he was shit
never created a single chance for our front four never looked like scoring in a game we had to win.
look at the stats when nige plays we lose

uwe282828 said:
made a few good tackles,but overall i thought he was shit
never created a single chance for our front four never looked like scoring in a game we had to win.
look at the stats when nige plays we lose

Bollocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Stats can paint a worse picture than whats actually happening !!!!!
So are you saying that overall our defeat was down to the colosus Nige ??
Re-arrange this well known saying :
TALKING ARSE YOUR OUT YOU OF ARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.