How good were Pink Floyd?

1. It's not a Nazi uniform.
2. Roger Waters is about as far away from being a Nazi as you can get , as anyone who knows anything about him knows very well.
3. Satire is a thing. And has been for many centuries.

I have to be honest my mate who I was going with has sold on my ticket to his nephew for half price (with my agreement, sort of).

Really tough decision. I thought about watching footy then going in to the gig at the interval, but it would be about 9.15pm and I couldn’t imagine leave the game after an hour.

I have seen him before, and he’s brilliant. On the other hand he’s 79 years old now and I think this will/ought to be his last hurrah.

Of course now I’ve made my decision, if we end up with another outcome like Chelsea I’ll be kicking myself ;-)

Let me know what you end up doing!

I have to be honest my mate who I was going with has sold on my ticket to his nephew for half price (with my agreement, sort of).

Really tough decision. I thought about watching footy then going in to the gig at the interval, but it would be about 9.15pm and I couldn’t imagine leave the game after an hour.

I have seen him before, and he’s brilliant. On the other hand he’s 79 years old now and I think this will/ought to be his last hurrah.

Of course now I’ve made my decision, if we end up with another outcome like Chelsea I’ll be kicking myself ;-)

I’m going to Brum on Wednesday so trip to Istanbul won’t clash :-)

I've seen him 3 times. Not going on 10th though, even though it's likely to be his last tour. If i had a ticket I'd have sold it. As much as i like Roger Waters there's no way I'm missing watching City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.