How good were Pink Floyd?

Rumours of a new Gilmour album in the offing.
He’s got a social media account up for a 2024/25 tour I think, so I reckon it’s a v good chance. Though last time out he was commenting on the need for mid-show toilet breaks so be interesting to see how he structures things this time round.

My theory is that he’s waited till Waters has given up touring then wanted to go out after him. They’ll both keep doing shows till they’re ninety at this rate ;-)

He’s got a social media account up for a 2024/25 tour I think, so I reckon it’s a v good chance. Though last time out he was commenting on the need for mid-show toilet breaks so be interesting to see how he structures things this time round.
He could do the whole show if he had a commode on stage.

Some of pink Floyds stuff is incredible, some of it is shite.

Been to see the Pink Floyd experience twice and honestly thinking of learning to play a guitar just so I can play 'Wish you were here'.

My favourite lyric :
There's Madmen in my hall,
their folded faces pressed against the floor,
and every day the paperboy brings more.

That whole album (Dark side) and the imagery and meaning was probably the best ever made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.