How good were The Who

Am I such a wrong en in having Meaty beaty big n bouncy as my favourite Who album ? I know it's far from their greatest work, but I just love that period before they properly fucked off to the states and became stadium rock gods.

Was looking forward to seeing them and Queen during live aid . One stole the show and the other gave Adam Ant a run for his money in terms of being the worst performer of the day.

Indeed they were so bad that they insisted that their performance got deleted from the live aid video and recording which subsequently came out ….

Was looking forward to seeing them and Queen during live aid . One stole the show and the other gave Adam Ant a run for his money in terms of being the worst performer of the day.

Indeed they were so bad that they insisted that their performance got deleted from the live aid video and recording which subsequently came out ….
The live TV broadcast dropped out as The Who performance began.

I saw them at the MEN arena probably 2016 and it was one of the most fun gigs I’ve ever been to.

Zak Starkey on drums was brilliant.

The Union Jack visuals everywhere and general audience demographic did make it feel a bit like I was at a brexit rally though.
I was at that one!

Think they did almost all of the Quadrophenia album.

Daltrey was on a good night vocally, and was a great gig!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.