How good were The Who

Touring with an orchestra in tow this summer.
Mrs Onholiday sorted tickets for us to go and see them at Edinburgh castle.

Yes they are old, no they can't remotely do what they used to be able to do but will I enjoy me evening watching them re-hash some their stuff with a suspected large orchestra in a beautiful setting?

Yes please................

'The Who' were from my generation baby.
Our music teacher 'Tex' Houston loved them and often played tunes from 'Tommy'.
However, because I once got a slippering off 'Tex' I became deaf, dumb and blind to them....

Mrs Onholiday sorted tickets for us to go and see them at Edinburgh castle.

Yes they are old, no they can't remotely do what they used to be able to do but will I enjoy me evening watching them re-hash some their stuff with a suspected large orchestra in a beautiful setting?

Yes please................

We got tickets for The O2, not such a lovely setting but won't get wet if there's a summer shower.

Never seen them with orchestra so that will be interesting.

Seen them a few times, great band but i'd sooner buy the mega Who's Next box set due out this year for more or less the same price as a concert ticket, the whole packaging and the music from the last one 'Who sell out' was superb so hoping for similar with the impending one.

I saw them at the MEN arena probably 2016 and it was one of the most fun gigs I’ve ever been to.

Zak Starkey on drums was brilliant.

The Union Jack visuals everywhere and general audience demographic did make it feel a bit like I was at a brexit rally though.

I never knew until yesterday that ex West Ham United player Alan Curbishley is the brother of The Who’s manager.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.