How have the Rags been this week in your work place?

I try to employ as few as possible and the ones we have know to keep quiet about football when I'm about, so fine really.

"Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses?"

alastair-sim.jpg

“If they would rather die, they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population.”

Last edited:
A couple of them were unconfident & think we will hammer them but one is giddy as fuck & reckons they will win.
The giddy **** will go apeshit if we win & i put up my City flag up in the office

They woke up today
Mouthing off as usual
Not 1 of them go
I delivered verbal slap downs to them
And no longer did they drone on

I like the fact they have completely forgotten that if it wasn't for that robbery of a goal at the swamp they'd have lost. No way they get that 2nd. We've beat them once we'll do it again. You won't. You're going to get absolutely mullered, at Wembley, live on terrestrial tv in front of millions worldwide.

I am the official City office gobshite. A position I have risen to with great ease over the years & enjoy immensely.
I don’t engage with them until they dare to bother me, they often don’t and they’re even more reticent now that they’ve all found out I am off to Istanbul next week.
I am off on Monday hopefully getting over the first of the weeks hangovers!
If we win it can wait 24 hours if the unthinkable happens the sad fuckers have got their little wankathon. They’ll get both barrels Tuesday.
Had one of them in knots this morning, the gormless twat is from Huddersfield and just didn’t get my faux insistence that people attending tomorrow should be forced to produce a valid birth certificate proving they were born in Manchester. He actually nodded and scurried away. My boss, a Blue, was turning purple trying not to laugh.
What’s even more sweet is that we’ve found out this afternoon we’re all getting a £1500 bonus and they disappeared off quick sharp when I announced that my Istanbul trip is now essentially free!
CTID.
As you were Blues.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.