How important is football in your life?

Its not the be all and end all on a de-facto scale but for some it really is. I know chaps for who nothing else matters travelling home away and over land and sea and never missing a single game. Its very enjoyable and the stakes are high and I have got up at 05.30am this morning to prepare body and mindset for the days deeds. I have BBC'S Breakfast TV on at the moment and Mr Solksjaer is on there early and chatting shit as part of his his pre game warm up.

Haha definitely need a slap, still go to all the home games but thinking of cutting back a bit next season. We are playing some amazing football but I don't seem to be enjoying as much anymore. Then again, I could watch any game as a neutral and really enjoy it, so it's obviously a fix.

I was like that after my 1st shag gets easier

I think I’ve got worse with City as I’ve got older, especially the last 11 years, as I’d never seen us win anything this is pure joy combined with huge anxiety this run in is worse than 2012 as I thought we’d blown that, this is in our hands and I hope to god we win it. My mood swings are terrible if we lose tonight I will be royally pissed off if we don’t win, I’m 50 next month and my passion for this club shows no waining. My daughter has now become my first love in life but City runs her a close second :)

It's an interest, it use to be everything when I was naive enough to believe it was honest. I watch it now like I don't care if we win lose or draw, everything has changed about it nothing is the same.
Cheese rolling looks more attractive some days.

Irony is you’re more successful then ever now you don’t believe the game to be honest!

Same for me. I like to think I'm a nice guy with decent morals, but regret how I behave sometimes at a game, once I've calmed down later. Usually just shouting at referees, and getting on opposition players backs, I feel every tackle when City are playing.

Probably used to be a bigger part in my life than it is now. Studied a degree which took up a lot of time, got a new Mrs that I actually like spending time with, so I even go as far as missing the odd televised away game these days to spend time with her. I'd have never done that in the past.
You’re dead to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.