How is everyone feeling?

That's your view - but if that ball into the box had struck Laporte on the arm and then the hip - Hoddle and Jenas would have been screaming for a Pen and it would have been given. VAR is crreating more issues and problems... we saw in Schalke and again last night the Ref's are being given one camera angle... that is giving one decision but from another angle the decision would be different. One angle last night showed the ball clearly strike the arm - but the ref wasn't shown that view - why?
That is the one question I have.

Last night I was really depressed.

Woke up today, still devastated.

Took a shower, went to Starbucks and I feel little bit better now :)

Drained and being lavished with faux sympathy from Liverpool fans where I work...

Clear the exercise yard and put your feet up.

Shawshank+Redemption+Clancy+Brown+Tim+Robbins.jpg

Having been awake since 3.30 and it's now 7.00pm here in Adelaide I don't know how I feel about the result. The match itself was one of the best you'll ever see if you weren't so emotionally invested, would've been amazing to be at, but all I have is a feeling of being flat and bitter at VAR.

Tryingg to get excited again for Saturday's game against Spurs, feel we will come out breathing fire in it, just trying to move onto Saturday now.

Also special mention to De Bruyne for his performance last night. He was on another planet with his passing. A joy to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.