How is everyone feeling?

You cant score a goal with your hand.

Yeah,sorry to be honest I'd only properly seen Raz's until now and assumed they must have got the other one right. In fairness I don't think anyone could truly say it's deliberate but then with VAR they tend to give penalties for similar. So it still mainly comes down to opinion and removes the greatest thing about football,the raw emotion.

Pep overthought the process. City should be going through. Love the man however I think imo he blew it big time. Hopefully we can bounce back next year eventhough I doubt we will be as lucky as the past 3 years.

Absolutely gutted. Our best chance to win CL wasted. Bayern spending big, Real spending big, Barca signing De Jong and De Ligt. Its only going to be harder and we first have to figure out how to beat likes of Spurs, let alone European elite.

I genuinely believe that last night’s game will be the catalyst to ensure we smash Tottenham and the Rags. When the players get over the disappointment - and they will- we will use the defeat positively. TRUST ME!
Predictions
MCFC v THFC 4-1
MUFC v MCFC 0-3

feel gutted still end of the day we shouldn't let any team score 3 goals at ours but we are out now so move on to Saturday's game let's beat them then go beat the rags and let's win this premier league. come on city and in the remaining home games let's have last night's atmosphere in them all

Gutted we lost it in the first leg. I am however very proud of our team and fans. Best atmosphere I can remember, can only imagine what it would have been like if we had won the tie. A few weeks hard work now, and it can still be a glorious season.

On the plus side, I'm not sure I could ever handle a CL Final anyway....my nerves were utterly shot last night. I feel really down this morning about the way we went out, a lot of it was our own doing (missed penalty, poor defending for their 1st 2 goals etc etc etc). At times we were amateurish, getting the goal back within 5 minutes we should have been more circumspect & sensible but our heads were gone at the back. I don't really have any complaints about the 2 VAR decisions.
Thought the atmosphere and City fans in the stadium were magnificent last night and we lost with great dignity, which was pleasing...

Gutted but proud of the lads (apart from the defensive lapses and incorrect VAR for their 3rd) and our support. The contrasting ecstasy and then agony after the painful wait for our '5th' was soul destroying, just hope we can raise it again on Saturday and for the rest of this season. Winning the Premier League will ease this, FA Cup will be a nice bonus

Absolutely gutted. Our best chance to win CL wasted. Bayern spending big, Real spending big, Barca signing De Jong and De Ligt. Its only going to be harder and we first have to figure out how to beat likes of Spurs, let alone European elite.

Barca will be without Messi in a couple of years and De Jong and De Ligt will never compensate for his loss, same for Real they had Ronaldo winning big games for them for years...Barca may win it this year but that will be it for them, Real have had their spell of dominance, Bayern won't get the standard of players who can replace their legends of the last 10 years. I always thought it will be really hard for other teams to win it while the 2 Spanish giants still have/had Messi/Ronaldo playing for them.
I think we will have a better chance next season and the season after, our best is possibly still to come whilst the giants of the last 10 years have just about had their time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.