How is everyone getting to Munich?

Stalybridge BLUE said:
kippaxfc said:
tasker said:
booked 2 on this today
im booked on it on my lonesome. was thinking of a few beers in wetherspoons first. just to be sociable you understand

Spoons on portland street about 1-30pm sounds good.
is there a spoons on portland street? i thought he meant piccadilly gardens

but yeh i will meet up for a couple

tasker said:
Stalybridge BLUE said:
kippaxfc said:
im booked on it on my lonesome. was thinking of a few beers in wetherspoons first. just to be sociable you understand

Sorry that might be yates's, spoons in piccadilly gardens then.

kippaxfc wrote:

Sorry that might be yates's, spoons in piccadilly gardens then.

me and my lad will have a pint with you lads 1.30

3 of us goin in my Ka . 11.59 pm DFDS ferry Dover - Dunkirk on Sunday 25th and return Thursday Afternoon ferry .
Looking to stay some where within 1 hour by train from Munich .
Anyone know of any decent towns ?
Happy days !

Anyone going from Birmingham International - Zurich - Munich with Swiss? Just booked for £215. First flight around 8:45am with a 45min stopover in Zurich and arrive in Munich at 13:10.

Posts advertising euro away trips ?

Have been reading and listening to all of your comments reference our proposed Day Trip to Munich and have negotiated a better rate from the airline for the plane:

We are proposing to operate an ATOL bonded Day Trip out of Manchester direct to Munich to arrive approximately 12:00 midday and to return 1.30 hrs after the game.

Price £295 incl.

Package will include transfers into the centre of Munich for a few hours (authorities permitting) and then onto the stadium, then transfers back to the airport straight after the game.

Plane seats 174 people.

If we get enough interest then the trip will run. We've tried to get the cost as low as possible at this late stage and are not trying to advantage.

If you are interested please email: info@osetfootball.co.uk putting the title 'Munich'

Webpage: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.osetfootball.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.osetfootball.co.uk</a>

(Will also be running a similar package for the Villa Real game on 2nd November
for the proposed cost of £239 incl.)

Blueranger1 said:
3 of us goin in my Ka . 11.59 pm DFDS ferry Dover - Dunkirk on Sunday 25th and return Thursday Afternoon ferry .
Looking to stay some where within 1 hour by train from Munich .
Anyone know of any decent towns ?
Happy days !

We are booked in Ulm, about 75 minutes away by train. Really nice city.

Augsburg is a little closer and could be worth a shout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.