How is it at work/school/college today after the Derby?

I don't usually get to enjoy the sadness of a rag at work but today when I was leaving the job, The bloke that was installing the stair railing said, "Is that your truck out front"? I said "Yes, why"?
He said, "So you're the City fan"? (City Air freshener hanging from rear view mirror) While looking like he was about to cry.
I said, "Jesus Christ, don't fucking tell me".
"Unfortunately, I'm afraid so" says he.
So I decided to stay for another ten minutes and ridicule him and his "CHOICE" of team.
I hope you managed to mention the number 6 at least ten times Bacon, otherwise we'll fall out.

My mates aren’t talking to me. It’s possible I went too far.

I even got told I should have some class and not take the piss whilst our team is winning and they’re on a low. I just sent a picture of that ‘banner’ and not heard a word since!

Soft arses.

This is what I miss since working from home. Those delightful Monday mornings after a crushing derby victory. I didn’t usually say anything just greeted them with a jolly ‘good morning!’ and left them to it shitting themselves in case I went in with both feet!

Typical non attending rag at work who was gloating a while back about him looking forward to the fa youth cup final shortly after madrid beat us in the CL wouldn't even make eye contact with me yesterday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.