How is it at work/school/college today after the Derby?

I can’t find any United fans who are interested in football anymore because it’s changed :)
Funniest of all is that their bully comfort blanket, FC Tribute Act, are also shite despite having huge financial advantages. And even their hoolie red army tribute act have had more than one absolute fucking pasting when they’ve tried it on

I don't usually get to enjoy the sadness of a rag at work but today when I was leaving the job, The bloke that was installing the stair railing said, "Is that your truck out front"? I said "Yes, why"?
He said, "So you're the City fan"? (City Air freshener hanging from rear view mirror) While looking like he was about to cry.
I said, "Jesus Christ, don't fucking tell me".
"Unfortunately, I'm afraid so" says he.
So I decided to stay for another ten minutes and ridicule him and his "CHOICE" of team.

Brother in law told me to go play on a motorway hahaha!

I asked could we play them every week,

He said I reminded him of Jeffery dahmer! Hahaha!

The sound of his piss boiling is deafening and I love it :-)))))
Tell him Jeffrey Dahmer wasn’t anywhere near as efficient a killer as Erling

I don't usually get to enjoy the sadness of a rag at work but today when I was leaving the job, The bloke that was installing the stair railing said, "Is that your truck out front"? I said "Yes, why"?
He said, "So you're the City fan"? (City Air freshener hanging from rear view mirror) While looking like he was about to cry.
I said, "Jesus Christ, don't fucking tell me".
"Unfortunately, I'm afraid so" says he.
So I decided to stay for another ten minutes and ridicule him and his "CHOICE" of team.
That’s a “Don’t tell him Pike” level of stupidity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.