how long are you bothered by englands defeat?

Got over the defeat straight away - in fact quite heartened by the fact that all the plastic football fans that suddenly appear when a WC comes along are so upset.

Its City all the way for me- I think we might get some significant transfer activity this week.

tonea2003 said:
me i'm over it already, yes i want england to win
but in reality i'm not that bothered
roll on the blue army

This was the first world cup when i did not swallow the hype - missed two of the games - came to the conclusion after USA we were not good enough - did not fancy us to go throught the group of 16 had we played Germany or Ghana - we are at best an average team - Capello did us no favours but the team as a whole was not good enough

At least we can get the pubs back from these plastic england fans,most have never been to a game in their lives & some look like theyve never been to a pub before.

Im not too bothered now. i laughed in a way when the 4th goal went in... all the build up, England are an average side, its the media that makes them one of the top 10

I was more excited this morning about the city shirt getting leaked to be honest!

city all the way, every way, any way!

hgblue said:
Positives from today:
1. Video technology for goalline incidents will surely now happen.
2. The myth that Wayne Rooney is world class is surely now dead.
3. England must have a foreign manager? Don't think so.
4. 4-4-2? Don't think so.
5. The penny may finally drop that the 'golden generation' are over rated.
6. Even the most blinkered can now see that James Milner is not in Ozil's class.
7. England are better than Australia at cricket at last.
Negatives? Our shambles of a football team will no longer embarress the nation with their pathetic attempt to delude themselves that they are good enough to win the World Cup. Or is that another positive?

3 more positive notes
Boeteng looks a smashing player (and that was his 3rd best position)
I had £20 on Germany at 11/5
Imagine what Argentina would have done if England did get through? - Cricket score

Don't really give a shit about England, can't wait for the first game now ;)

THFC86 said:
Don't really give a shit about England, can't wait for the first game now ;)
Indeed, would love to give your lot a good tonking. We have a score to settle. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.