how long are you bothered by englands defeat?

Already over it.
Struggled to understand why the media thought that after failing to beat USA and Algerian pub teams that we would go on to beat Germany.
Still plenty to follow in the World Cup, Weiss, Tevez, Robinho, De Jong, Santa Cruz, Boateng. Have I missed any?

I wouldn't say I'm not bothered because I am, I'm bothered as we are no longer in the tournament, I'm bothered because we weren't given a legitimate goal which would have changed the match, at 2-2 we wouldn't have been desperate to get a goal to the point where we left them gaps to get through, I'm bothered because the team picked wasn't the strongest we could have had, despite being told it would be (I don't mean not having Beckham, Ferdinand etc. as they couldn't be picked due to injuries, I mean actual players who could have played but weren't chosen eg. AJ and Hart) and I'm bothered because Wayne Rooney has the cheek to mouth off at England fans for booing a crap team in which the majority of players didn't put any effort in, him being the shining example of that. Wayne Rooney has been outed anyway, fair enough if he actually was injured (I know if he says he was injured it doesn't neccessarily mean he was) but if he really was then I question the idea that we were playing our best team, a fully fit Crouch, Defoe, Bent and Heskey would be worth more than an injured Wane Rooney who is hobbling around the pitch and not giving 100%.

I'm just a bit bothered really as I feel England as a whole has been short changed by people who think players who play for certain teams deserve their spot more than better players who play for teams like us when it is obvious guys like Hart and AJ should have been on that pitch today, they would have put a hell of a lot more effort in.

I'll probably be annoyed about that for a while really but when it's all finished it'll just be a distant memory.

Obv us blues are better at coping with disappointment than most other English football fans, and of course City are far more important.

But those who say they are GLAD England are out...well, I won't waste my time .. but I'm sure there's a simple explaination.

blumoonrises said:
Obv us blues are better at coping with disappointment than most other English football fans, and of course City are far more important.

But those who say they are GLAD England are out...well, I won't waste my time .. but I'm sure there's a simple explaination.

I'm not sure what you're implying, but you're right that there is a simple explanantion...

I've said previously that I used to love the World Cup & supporting England, but that I'd lost my enthusiasm for it & didn't know why. Well, I've found out why...

This generation of players has ruined my love for the English national team. I could go into individuals & their actions & why I feel like I do about each of them, but I'm sure many on here already feel the same.

I feel no connection with the vast majority of them, they aren't what I class as people we should be looking up to, and I would hate it if these players were feted & put on pedestals as some of our finest. They don't deserve it, and we as football fans & as a country deserve better than them.

Like most. already over it. It just confirms what i knew all along that we weren't good enough. We need to look at the next generation of English players in Huddlestone, AJ, Rodwell, Dawson, Milner, Hart to take over and learn a new style of keeping possession of the football.

It was the manner of it that pissed me off more than anything ...... we were shocking from the word 'go' , and conceded bad goals throughout .....

it's ruined my Sunday , and the 'feelgood' factor has disappeared ....... but come tomorrow , like the littlest hobo , i'll just move on.

Golden generation my arse. We just have a squad of moaning bastards who are too used to getting their own way at their clubs especially the Chelsea mob.

I wonder what squad Capello would pick now based on what he has seen over the last few weeks.

England have given nothing to the world cup and it will not miss them.

I feel sorry for the fans who have spent a fortune to see that rubbish.

And as for Rooney don't believe the hype.

black mamba said:
It was the manner of it that pissed me off more than anything ...... we were shocking from the word 'go' , and conceded bad goals throughout .....

it's ruined my Sunday , and the 'feelgood' factor has disappeared ....... but come tomorrow , like the littlest hobo , i'll just move on.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PINxfouNQFw[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.