how long are you bothered by englands defeat?

Baldyblue said:
We are still England people, we should still be proud of everything associated with the red, white and blue, be that win or loose. For heavens sake, those that have supported City for longer than a couple of seasons should be used to that feeling of proud disappointment.

LOL, I haven't felt any pride in the English team for 14 years.

can now look forward to Argentina beating Germany as I stand to collect £85 if they win the final,£45 if runners up in a sweep at work.England didnt stand a chance with those players,doesnt matter what formation you pick,players win games.

I'm not. So much disappointment with City over the years has prepared me well. This is nothing compared to the swamp on 27th January.

Well over it. I'm afraid Ingerland just don't get anywhere near the soul like City do!

Lookin forward to enjoying some great WC footie from Arg, Spain, Holl, Brazil etc.

And as for the new season - 1st game = Tott....... with a new manager @ the helm with Arry answering Ingerlands SOS (Sort Out the Shit)???

About five minutes, although I am still angry with the worthless shitbags.
I said to my son that I was gutted but didn't have that horrible sick
to the stomach feeling I get when City lose. Guess City mean far more to me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.