How long does it take you to get home after a home match?

The cookie monster said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well if i went home home it would take me 3 and a half to 4 hours but luckily good old Grandad is in Dukinfield so about 40 odd minutes
Thought he was a delpher?
That is where he is from originally but moved to Manchester area when he worked as a heating engineer during the industrial revolution, lol

I travel to and from the ground by car from Bury.

I park for free on Lord North Street (nr Vermillion Cinebar) and it takes about 10 mins to walk to the ground.

I sit in 140 and after the game ( I always stay to the final whistle) I am always home in Bury in about 45 mins from the final whistle!!

If i drive to the game:
I clap the team off the pitch, watch the post-match highlights on the big screen, walk back to my car at a school just five minutes walk from the ground and i'm home in 30-45minutes depending on the traffic.

If i get the met (thus i am drinking) it can take me 36 hours to get back home.

I come from york and it's a good 2 hours there with the traffic going past leeds and i'm usually back in bed by midnight. the best trip back i had was from the liverpool semi match when i was back earlier than i've ever been from a city home game!

From Final whistle, 30 mins to car and then 4 - 4 1/2 hours, so for a evening KO I'm in the house between 2 - 2:30 AM and then work in the morning and for some strange reason my missus thinks I'm mad !!!!

minimalistic said:
30 min walk to Picadilly Station and 40 min train home.
Ditto, but if it's a night match I have to get a spurt on to get to Piccadilly for my train and can do it in 20 minutes with my arse hanging out of my mouth at the end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.