How long does it take you to get home after a home match?

Bluemanc100 said:
you'll have to let me know the walking route, might start taking the train up from Stafford, driving is a pain in the arse for night games especially
If you're in the East or North stand, walk past the City Store and Joe Mercer plaque, cross over the canal, turn first left down the steps and follow the canal into town, you'll need to bear right just after the aqueduct over Store Street, and then left along Ducie Street then left onto Station Approach.

You can also bear right from the canal onto Bradford Road before you get into town, and then get down to Ducie Street that way past the Ancoats Retail Park.

Takes about 30 mins to walk from my seat in E207 to platform 14.

If you're coming out of the South/West stand, then it's much quicker to follow Ashton New Road towards town, follow the tracks up the hill from the Mitchell Arms, and head straight down Tariff Street, this brings you out at the Fairfield Street entrance. I do this route in reverse on the way to the match as it's a bit shorter.

Midlothian Blue said:
From leaving the stadium at the final whistle, I'm usually home 6 - 8 hours later depending on Trains / buses etc.

This /\ /\ /\

Too many variables to give an accurate picture

- how much did I drink before the game
- how much did I drink at half time
- how much do I want to drink after the game
- how hungry I am
- did we win or lose (lots of wins this year so home much later)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.