How long does it take you to get home after a home match?

If staying at my mams then an hour .. if coming home about 2.5hrs..

Every minute worth it to watch City .. win, lose or draw wouldn't swap them for anything.

Depends on flight times and delays but normally I will have walked in my door (Dublin) no more than 8 hours after the final whistle but have made it back in 3 1/2 hours once after a 17:30 kick off :-)

Unroll the sleeping bag and bed down on the posh seats.
Squatting rocks.

Not long really, a quick jog up Briscoe Lane to my car then a 15-25 mins drive depending on traffic.

40 mins walk back to Rusholme or 20 mins to town than a bus home any thing up to 45 mins dependent on traffic average an hour
15 mins on the bike

Always stay till the end, 15 minute walk to where I park then another 15-20 minutes to Chorlton. Took me a while to optimise the route though - in the earlier days at Eastlands it took me a lot longer sometimes trying various routes. Now I know all the little shortcuts and alternatives if one way is a bit clogged up.

15 minute walk back to the car, just off North rd, then 15min drive back to failsworth via woodhouses to the pub, sorted :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.