How long is your commute to work?

Just to let you know the main lights rochdale road, queens road" are not working this morning NIGHTMARE

Should leave earlier you lazy bastard, was fine at 6.20 this morning......... ;0)

As for the OP, my commute is Blackley to Macc, can take 40 minutes on a good morning, 1 hour plus on a bad day!! Can cycle it in just over an hour....

Best part of my job is that I rarely have to travel in rush hour. In fact I try my best to ensure it never happens. I'll work at home for an hour then leave at around 10 and same at night, home for 3 and work at home the last hour or so.

Work ? work, hmmm let me think about that for a minute, work, nope you will have to explain that one. I suppose I could google it but can't be arsed sorry.

Mine's just about right! Lounge to garage and then I choose which bike will be ridden down to Costa! I'm an unpaid professional cyclist so you could count the length of the ride or the bit that just gets me on my bike!

If you are counting cycling can I count my allotment(s) ? in which case less than 5 minutes for one and then a real haul for the second, can take me all of 10 minutes. Bloody commuters.

Before I retired it was either 20 minutes or 50 minutes depending on what time I left. The Edinburgh city bypass is the most congested road in the uk other than parts of the M25. My working day was normally 7.00am to 7pm just to avoid the traffic. If you arrived later than 8.30 you had no chance of getting into the car park which resulted in another 20 minutes parking miles away and walking to work.
I miss it sooooo much.

Currently have about a 30 minute journey with very little traffic which is quite pleasant. Got an interview today for a job back in the city centre which would be at least another half an hour of misery!! Hopefully I get the job

Good luck son

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.