How long is your commute to work?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by worsleyweb, 3 Sep 2019.

1. stonerblue

stonerblue

Two minute stroll.

2. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    Should leave earlier you lazy bastard, was fine at 6.20 this morning......... ;0)

As for the OP, my commute is Blackley to Macc, can take 40 minutes on a good morning, 1 hour plus on a bad day!! Can cycle it in just over an hour....

3. bluesmith

bluesmith

About 4 hours.

4. manchester blue

manchester blue

Best part of my job is that I rarely have to travel in rush hour. In fact I try my best to ensure it never happens. I'll work at home for an hour then leave at around 10 and same at night, home for 3 and work at home the last hour or so.

ctid1894 likes this.
  5. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Mine's just about right! Lounge to garage and then I choose which bike will be ridden down to Costa! I'm an unpaid professional cyclist so you could count the length of the ride or the bit that just gets me on my bike!

6. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

Work ? work, hmmm let me think about that for a minute, work, nope you will have to explain that one. I suppose I could google it but can't be arsed sorry.

7. Blue Mist

Blue Mist

If you are counting cycling can I count my allotment(s) ? in which case less than 5 minutes for one and then a real haul for the second, can take me all of 10 minutes. Bloody commuters.

8. Saddleworth2

Saddleworth2

Before I retired it was either 20 minutes or 50 minutes depending on what time I left. The Edinburgh city bypass is the most congested road in the uk other than parts of the M25. My working day was normally 7.00am to 7pm just to avoid the traffic. If you arrived later than 8.30 you had no chance of getting into the car park which resulted in another 20 minutes parking miles away and walking to work.
    I miss it sooooo much.

9. BlueHammer85

BlueHammer85

Good luck son

10. bluestevei

bluestevei

10 mins going to work 15 mins coming home